The little man of the house has been writing his name for over a year or so, but has had trouble with the ever difficult "K". He is so excited with himself because he now has it mastered, and he loves to write his name....everywhere!! On his homework, in his coloring books, in the steam on the shower door, and EVEN on the truck! Yep! He left his mastered signature for everyone to see in PERMANENT marker, on the truck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You HAVE to leave it (at least you have a photo of it)! That is priceless...
We always have to tell Anna 'only on paper'...
I'm so sorry, but that is too funny. Have you gotten it off yet? Mr. clean magic eraser works great!
It was pretty cute. The reason I added "a smile" is because I couldn't help but smile when I saw it.We have always taught the kids "only on paper" and when I saw it I asked Kyle where do we write? Of course he answered correctly. But it is funny to me how they know better, so you would think they would make a smiley face or something instead of telling on themselves by writing their own name :) Another friend recommended magic eraser too, so we are trying that.
bwahaaahaaa! that is great! at least you can have a sense of humor about it! good luck getting it off, i've had luck in doing google searches when i've needed help getting out a difficult stain.
~shannah
Yikes! I think I might have been too steamed to take a picture and blog about it... you're a good mom! ;D
Post a Comment