Thursday, November 6, 2008

Superior Scribbler

Fun, Fun!

As if blogging wasn't fun enough already....



My friend Valerie sent me this fun award! I am honored that she thought of me...thank you! To keep the fun going, I am now passing it on. The only not-fun part is only being able to pick 5 people to pass it to. (Though, I am hoping that the other bloggers I was thinking of, will probably receive one through one of these sweet gals!)



There are rules though, so let me see if I can get all this right.



Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

•Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

•Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

•Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

•Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!







Okay...I received this honor from Valerie @ Momof3CrazyKids. We went to church together in our youth. She was fun and I remember her always smiling. She was older ( & much cooler) than me. I remember looking up to her and her gang. I have had a blast getting to know her again through blogging.




I now pass this Superior Scribble Award to: (in no particular order)

1. Amy is a wonderful friend from my youth as well, that I have SO many special memories of. She is so very sweet and caring and fun! I love reading her blog and feeling connected to her again! I wish we lived closer!

2. Marni is SO fun. I had the joy of working with her and getting to know her awesome personality. I have great memories of her and when I read her blog it makes me laugh and makes me miss being around her. I would love to get some Sonic & take our kids to the park to play and just visit!

3. Natalie is awesome! I also knew her in my youth. (I love her and Marni...they were so young and beautiful and they made me feel just as "cool" as them. Even though I was older, they invited me to an ASU singles dance with them. I had alot of fun, & if they were embarassed, they didn't let me know it!)
She is so crafty and creative with her Scrappies and cards. (I am jealous) She is also very dedicated to blogging and challenges us all to be better as well.

4. Dana is a sweet friend of mine that lives here in MS. She definitely deserves this award...She has 7 children and still finds a way to blog and always leaves sweet comments on mine. You are awesome!

5. Kristen my cute cousin! She is a sweetie & I wish we lived closer. We share some special genes! I LOVE the Herbert side of our family! We need to have a reunion...but until then I adore reading her blog and seeing what she is up to. She is so kind to stay in touch with me even though it has been years since we have seen each other!!

Have FUN! Pass it on! Share the LOVE!

Love you guys!


3 comments:

Marni said...

Thanks for the award Melissa! You are so cute! I love to read your blog. You are so uplifting and you always have positive things to say! I can tell that you are an awesome mom and wife! Your family is so lucky to have you! I do wish that we lived closer...I would love to get a Sonic and hang out at the park with you and our kids! :)

Amy said...

Melissa, Gracias! Mucho mucho! :o) I know my spanish is not well spanish. Anywho, you are so sweet for thinking of me. Little old me. Thanks a million! Now if I only knew how to work on the rules. I really am a novice blogger. I don't know how to link anyone to anyone or what not. So hang tight while I figure this out. (I know, I AM pathetic. I do need to get with the program and LEARN!) But thanks again- you have always been an inspiration to me. Love ya!

The Haynies said...

How fun. Its nice to let others know they are special! What a great idea to pass on.
Thanks