And he did!
Our family's elf. He visits us at Christmas time to add to the Spirit of Christmas and add a touch of Santa magic. Woody reports to Santa at the North Pole each night after the last child closes his eyes.Woody watches our actions (you know...better not cry, better not pout, shout...naughty or nice) and even helps Santa know what we would like for Christmas! He became a part of our family last year and we couldn't wait for him to return! He's funny too!! After his visit to the North Pole he returns home to us...in a different place each day! So every morning is a sweet race to start the day with a little game of hide-N-seek! Who can find Woody first? Sometimes Woody even tries to trick us by hiding in the same spot 2 days in a row( with a smile & a wink) If you don't have a family elf, I highly recommend Elf On The Shelf.
I absolutely
the wonder of Christmas and the unforgettable magic it truly brings! Kyle came home from school the other day and said, "Mom! I know where the North Pole is now. We looked at it on a globe at school today. Poor Woody must be SO tired to have to fly there every night....its FAR!"
PRECIOUS!


6 comments:
We have a Shelf Elf too...We love him, but I was sad to see him EVERYWHERE this year...
We are waiting for two little Santa fairy elves to arrive from the N.Pole...They should be here any day!
Enjoy!
What a great idea! I love it! Thanks for sharing
That is such a great idea. I wish I had thought of that when my kids were little. I don't know that they would go for it now. But I love it just the same.
Love the Christmas festive post! so cute!!
What a CUTE idea. And I LOVE LOVE your new blog header... you are an AMAZING photographer. But I think I always tell you that. =)
You are sooo creative, girl!! Thank you for sending me a link to your blog. You have such a cute family and it is very hard for me to believe that your kids are so big!!! You still seem like you should be one of my little yearlings at camp. Holy cow!!!
Post a Comment