Looking forward to blog ,
Cannot get enough of blog ,
Wish I started this sooner blog,
Why can't I be more like her blog,
I wonder if I can find that on a blog,
Thank you Cristin for inspiring me to blog,
WoW!I have been forever touched by your beautiful example of faith, your incredible strength, your testimony, and your gift of pure love blog!

And....I am SO happy I have found YOUR blog!!!
*Kimmie*Angie*Marni* Carla*Judy* Natalie*Amy*Kathy*Lashelle*Valerie*Jodi*Sue
I believe every person you meet and spend time with in your life is there for a reason. I believe that when peoples life paths meet it is more than just a coincidence! These past couple months I have re-connected with some special friends from my youth. Friends who may think they just went to church with me. Friends who I have thought about many times throughout the years who I have fond memories of. Friends who I saw almost every Sunday for many years, friends who were friends with my mother and very special to her, friends who I worked with at the childcare, friends I went to Wednesday night activities with for years, friends who I enjoyed some wonderful youth activities with,went to girls camp with, friends who I danced with, laughed with, cried with, learned with, and grew with! These friends will always be special to me and my heart was over-filled with joy when I "saw" each of you again!
"No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever." - Francois Mocuriac -
Did I mention I LOVE to blog?
I also have some AWESOME cousins who I love greatly and had wonderful times with too. Memories can take you back to some very special times and I love thinking about our youth together. I love being able to stay in touch with you through blog and even though we are far apart, I feel close!
*Michael and Jen* Shannah* Kristen*Bethanie*
"Cousin to cousin we'll always be, Special friends from the same family tree."
Cristin and Dana...I am so glad our lives paths have crossed. I enjoy getting to know you better! You are both so sweet and I am blessed to call you friend!
So....Blessings From a Blog? Most definitely...lots of them....and I am SO grateful!!
Big Hugs to you all
~Melissa~


8 comments:
YOu are so sweet and I totally agree with you. This blogging thing is such a good thing for us. I am blessed to have you in my blogging life. I look forward to each new post!!!!
i hear ya, i haven't been blogging for a long time either - look what we were missing out on! it is a lot of fun!
I LOVE you!! and though i don't blog, i am so grateful for technology, email, forwards, family websites and others that blog, and even lame facebook. Melissa, you are never far from my thoughts! Love you cousin.
Shannah
Thank you very much for your comments. I find myself thinking about you and your whole family alot. There are so many things I want to know and so many things I want to tell. I also have so many memories from when we were young. Although it seems at the end of each memory I am getting in trouble LOL. Your family is so special to me. I am so glad to have you and them as part of mine!
Love you Michael
What a lovely post and sweet sentiments...
YOU are a true treasure...and I'm so glad to call you my friend...
Melissa- I'm so glad you found me too. What a nice post. I had actually just realized that when I took my blogs from my reader and put them into the new blogger reader, that then put them bac into my reader your blog wasn't there. I have missed a couple of posts. Let's try again...
Melissa, thanks for a great message. I'm glad I started it too. You are so wonderful and talented. Your pics. are great of your kids. I love the "you are my sunshine". Just beautiful.
Melissa,
What a kind post! I feel the same way. With how busy we are, it is hard to find the time to call. This is more personal than an email and we get to know more! I don't know how close you are to IKE, but I hope you stay safe! (I'll get a map out one of these days. Love ya!
Post a Comment