Can it possibly be true?
Have I really turned Thirty-Two?
Man! I am getting OLD....(er)!
September 29th marked my 32nd year of life on this earth. I am completely amazed at how fast life flies by! 32 years....that is almost a third of a century! ~WOW~
I had such a NICE day!
~Lots of hugs and goodies from my preschool sweeties!
~Lunch and enjoyable visiting with WONDERFUL friends!
~SPECIAL dining with the loves of my life!!!
Oooh! Did I mention... a new lens for my camera, a fun fall pillow homemade by an awesome friend, a gift card to the mall, one to Dillard's, one for a pedicure, and one to my new favorite scrapbook store, a lovely silver necklace, AND a HEART truly overflowing with GRATITUDE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday!
I'm glad you had a great day!
Wow, you got lots of gifts. That is always nice to feel soooo loved. Happy birthday. I didn't realize we were so close in age. YOu are 1 year and 6 weeks older than me. I am glad you had a wonderful birthday. YOurs I should never forget for its the day of our anniversary. Happy birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Melissa! You don't look a minute older. Still as beautiful as you were when you 16. And still as sweet too. Glad you had such a great day. Hugs your way!
Post a Comment