It has become a special tradition for our family. A tradition that symbolizes LIFE. The fight for LIFE. The celebration of LIFE. The honor and gratitiude we feel to still walk with our Nana in this journey of our LIFE.
Thank you for fighting.
Thank you for being a 3-time
We LOVE you!
Just a few of the cute and creative t-shirts that were worn at the Breast Cancer Walk for a Cure:
I LOVE life and I treasure my family. Life is incredible to me!! Just to ponder about the miracle that LIFE truly is helps me appreciate all of life's TREASURES! Everyday we are given a new chance,a chance to touch someone elses life, a chance to make a difference. We all have the same 24 hours in a day, what we CHOOSE to do with those hours is what makes "the difference."
4 comments:
OH I love those shirts. When was this?
That is so great. A 3 times survivor? Amazing. That takes guts, spirit and a will to live. Congrats to her! And to you for supporting her.
Congrats to your Nana! That's not only one great feat but three!
hey I gave you an award, check out my blog.
I love thatyou do this as a family...
Post a Comment