Monday, March 30, 2009

OBseSSionS~

I have been Tagged!
(I know....along time ago, but hey at least I'm doing it now :)

Marni wants to know what I am obsessed with, so I guess I will tell everyone.

First of all, I have to say that if I tell my obsessions, it might lead you to believe that I am mastered in that area...so I am going to be careful:

Obsession Number 1:
I am obsessed with TRYING
ALWAYS TRYING to:

have a clean home
be and stay organized
be on time
be patient
be a better mother
not shop so much
be a more understanding wife
keep a journal
be creative

Obsession Number 2
MUSIC
I LOVE listening to music. It soothes my every emotion. When I'm happy and energetic, when I am sad, when I am missing someone, when I need to clean, when I am over-whelmed, grouchy, spiritual, excited, silly, WHATEVER...I love music!!!

Obsession Number 3
"THINKING"
My mind runs a million miles an hour!! I think I am obsessed with thinking!
I think I am not the only one, I am sure you all relate, BUT
the constant,
"Need to get, need to say, should have said, need to call, need to learn, need to clean, need to buy, need to create, need to think of, need to blog about, need to be better at, need to write down, need to not forget, need to be, need to prepare, need to figure out, need to pray about" (You know how the story goes)
Whether it's the "mommy-brain" or "teacher-brain" or the "wifedaughtersisterfriend-brain" that is always thinking, I wish I could hit the pause button....just for a little while.

I tag Kristen, Bethany, and Wendy

3 comments:

Amy said...

I have never had my own feelings explained by someone else so perfectly. Your obessions are MINE. Especially the thinking. It never stops. Ever. May we find a way to make it STOP! :O)

Marni said...

Great answers! I have never thought of "thinking" as an obsession, but it IS! I think I am obsessed with thinking too! :0

Slide in Sideways said...

So I just got around to reading this and I LOVE it! I see you tagged me, but I don't know what that means:P